National Academy of Public Administration
1600 K Street, NW, Suite 400
Friday, February 22, 2019
at 11:00am -
Please join us for the next Africa Working Group meeting.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Proposal for Reconnection – Constituency for Africa
- Proposal for Connection – National Forum for Black Public Administrators
- Proposal for Connection - Consortium for International Management, Policy & Development
- Proposal for Reconnection – Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
A discussion on involvement as a host organization of AWG member agencies. Find out more here.
- Next Meeting with International Panel – April 11, 2019 Invited Speaker: Ambassador Tibor P. Nagy, Jr, USA Assistant Secretary of State for Bureau of African Affairs.
- New Business/Adjournment
Sy Murray, AWG Chair
Please RSVP to Richard Pezzella, RPezzella@napawash.org.