Building a 21st Century SES is an unprecedented collection of perspectives on the SES from 24 of the nation’s most respected public sector leaders. The book was edited by Dr. Ronald Sanders, Academy Fellow and Vice President at Booz Allen Hamilton, with Dr. Elaine Brenner and Frederick Richardson.
Video Recordings from The Changing Role of States
1. Welcome and Opening Remarks
2. The Changing Role of States in Environmental Policy
3. The Changing Role of States in Health Policy
4. Keynote: William Pound
5. Keynote: Robert Hertzberg
6. The Changing Relationship Between States and Local Governments